About Richard Booth
Richard Booth is the general manager of Amarillo Air Conditioning, Inc. Richard has been with the company since 1979 when he began his entry-level position. He then continued to flourish in a number of different roles with the company.
Having worked in all phases of the business, Richard’s knowledge and experience make him qualified to advise, educate, train, and consult.
Richard’s memberships and training include the following list:
- Texas Air Conditioning and Refrigeration license
- ACCA membership and NATE certification
- 25 years of membership in RSES
- HVAC schools at Oklahoma State University
- Amarillo College classes and Lennox job-related courses
- Yearly continuing education courses
Richard is a member of the Hillside Christian Church and Downtown Kiwanis Club. He is married to Becky, a middle school teacher, and together they have two adult daughters — Katie and Sarah and their families. In his spare time he enjoys golfing and hunting.
About Amarillo Air Conditioning, Inc.
Amarillo Air Conditioning, Inc. is a full-service residential and light-commercial HVAC company in the Amarillo, Texas area. Amarillo Air Conditioning specializes in top of the line HVAC equipment, great customer relations, fair pricing, and quality work.
With almost 60 years of serving Amarillo, the company provides the following offerings:
- HVAC equipment service, maintenance, installation, and repair
- Indoor Air Quality products
- Ductwork improvements
- Programmable thermostats
- Constant comfort issue resolving
- Unbeatable experience
The family and locally owned company was founded by Forrest and Mary Lou Stockdale after Forrest had become an independent Lennox dealer in 1955.