Having well-functioning HVAC equipment is vital for your home comfort, but it also directly impacts your energy bills and even your safety. Buying a maintenance agreement from a reputable HVAC contractor who’ll remind you about scheduling preventive care is the most convenient way to keep your heating and cooling system in top condition.
Maintenance Agreement Benefits
Signing up for an annual HVAC service plan offers some impressive benefits:
- Better energy efficiency — If your HVAC equipment isn’t maintained annually, its efficiency can drop by 5 percent a year. Under a service plan, you’ll receive semiannual system maintenance checks to keep the equipment operating as efficiently as it can, so you’ll save on energy consumption and heating and cooling costs.
- Greater safety — When the HVAC system heat exchanger, burner, and electrical wiring are inspected and serviced regularly, there’s less risk of gas leaks, carbon monoxide exposure, or fires.
- Less frequent repairs — During a routine maintenance visit, a skilled technician can find and bring to your attention any emerging issues so they don’t develop into serious problems that leave you facing sudden, expensive repairs.
- Priority service — When you call in about a problem with your comfort equipment, you’re placed on a priority service list so you don’t have to wait in line for help to arrive and assess what’s wrong.
- Cost savings — Maintenance plan customers get a substantial discount on repairs and don’t pay overtime charges for after-hours emergency service calls.
- Warranty protection — If your equipment is covered under a manufacturer’s warranty and you need to make a claim, you’ll have the proof they require that it has been properly maintained by a certified technician.
- Prolonged equipment life — When a knowledgeable pro inspects and tunes up your heating and cooling equipment on a routine basis, it can keep running reliably beyond its expected life span.
- Peace of mind — Whether you need routine service, emergency repairs, or equipment replacement, you can rest easy knowing that your family’s comfort is in the hands of a well-trained and trustworthy HVAC professional.
To learn more about our maintenance agreement benefits, contact the Amarillo HVAC experts at Amarillo Air Conditioning today.
Our goal is to help educate our customers in Amarillo, Texas about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems).
Credit/Copyright Attribution: “piotr_pabijan/Shutterstock”