Your HVAC system is at the core of your home’s indoor air quality and has a tremendous impact on your comfort. Therefore, it is important to keep your HVAC equipment in good working condition. The best way to ensure your equipment is ready for all seasons is with an HVAC maintenance agreement.
HVAC maintenance agreements work by providing preventive maintenance on existing equipment. The preventive maintenance serves three main purposes:
- Annual tune-ups to ensure the system is working efficiently
- Spotting problems early on, before extensive damage is caused and major repairs are required
- Protecting product warranties by performing the required maintenance services
Keeping your HVAC maintained extends the life of your equipment and increases its energy efficiency. HVAC maintenance agreements often provide additional benefits to participants in case of emergency.
Amarillo Air Conditioning’s Home Comfort Plan provides several benefits to homeowners:
- Two preventive maintenance checks per year (one on heating, one on cooling)
- Priority scheduling
- As much as a 20 percent discount on repairs
- No additional charges for emergency service during non-business hours.
- Reminders when preventive services are due
Additionally, Amarillo Air Conditioning’s Home Comfort Plan allows homeowners to have peace of mind that their concerns will be a addressed by professional, well trained HVAC technicians regardless of when a repair is needed.
For questions about an HVAC maintenance agreement or information about indoor air quality, please contact us. For more than 50 years, Amarillo Air Conditioning has been serving Amarillo and the surrounding areas.
Our goal is to help educate our customers in Amarillo, Texas about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about HVAC maintenance agreements and other HVAC topics, download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock