Would you like to have an expert by your side when you need heating or cooling repairs or other HVAC information? That’s exactly the reason we’ve decided to start a useful, practical blog for local Amarillo-area residents. Here we’ll provide experienced, expert advice on home comfort topics and money-saving energy-efficiency tips.
Ever wonder why your home is cold in some rooms and hot in others? Or why your energy bills seem high? Are you concerned about carbon monoxide and other contaminants in your indoor air? We can help answer these and many other questions. Over the next few months, we’ll talk about a variety of HVAC topics, including:
- Choosing a heat pump – Learn why heat pumps are an excellent choice to both cool and heat your home in our climate.
- UV Lights – They are highly effective at killing microscopic organisms such as bacteria and viruses.
- Ductwork design – Ducts can make or break your home comfort system. Proper initial design and installation or skilled retrofitting help you get the most our of you HVAC system.
- Carbon monoxide detectors – We’ll tell you where to install these units to protect your family from harm.
- And, of course, many more.
We’ve been in business for more than 50 years and have lots of experience with all aspects of home comfort. In our opinion, the best way for homeowners to stay comfortable, avoid costly repairs and reduce energy bills is to learn to choose and maintain their systems so that they get the best performance possible, for the longest time.
A well-maintained system can save energy costs each year! Other factors, including proper sizing and installation of equipment, can also save significant money on operating and maintenance of your system. So remember—knowledge is power!
If you’d like to know more about your HVAC system, visit us here each week to find information to help you take care of the equipment that takes care of you every day. Visit the Amarillo Air Conditioning website for more information or to contact us.